State Enterprises is a key solution provider in the field of Manual Riveting Tools, Insert Nuts,Fasteners, and allied. We have solution for any rivet application or industry. Also, we meet your need of specific tool for your project. Our products are designed for all riveting needs. They are rugged, lightweight, durable, easy and efficient. There are innovative technology fasteners for maximum efficiency, safety & performance. With a proven experience in the industry, we meet the domestic and international requirements effectively. Customer satisfaction is our goal, and we keep up with best customer service and high quality products. Further, we have technology for small to large productions.
It is rather advantageous than the process of welding because it requires less pre-manufacture care. While welding must be done in suitable proportions, a riveting joint is quickly made and is easy to inspect. State Enterprises is a manufacturer, exporter and supplier of a wide range of rivets like:
- Metal Blind Rivets
- POP Blind Rivets
- Rivet Nuts
- Inserts and
- Riveting Tools.
Our products pass through stringent quality checks. Each manufacturing detail is taken care of, by our expert team members. It is only after going through these processes, our products are perfectly ready for an aggressive round of marketing.
The core team of engineers at, State Enterprises, is always eager to introduce innovative concepts in the manufacturing of industrial spares. Our products are the result of combined efforts of best facilities and committed workforce.
Today, our markets embrace different parts of the globe including Saudi Arabia, Europe, Singapore and Germany. The fact that our products find an increasing favour amongst the international clientele speaks volumes about our quality.
About Blind Rivets
With a range of functions and benefits, blind rivets have been used widely in different industrial sectors. There are various designs, types and applications of the Blind Rivets. Used by designers and engineers, these rivets are very cost-effective and easy methods of joining general application attachments. They are perfect in terms of joint design, secondly parts, space for holding tools, and tool clearances etc. The blind rivet is installed/fixed from one side only. Blind Rivets are used for both, general-purpose and special application.
Benefits of Blind Rivets:-
- Improved Product Design: Installed from one side only, the rivets offer better product design. No more space required for holding tools, tooling clearance, etc.
- Better Design Strength: The high-strength rivet offers an outstanding increase in part design strength.
- Fast Assembly: Blind riveting is a faster joining method. Automatic feeding can set approximately 50 rivets per minute. It is practical in many instances.
- Low in Place Costs: With high speed & ease of application, here the real or "in place" costs are lower than other fasteners.
- Fast Assembly: Blind rivets set in seconds.
- Lightweight, Easily Portable & Low-Cost Tools: Easy to take to the workplace, minimized capital expenditure & reduced operator fatigue.
- Strong & Reliable Fastenings: Blind rivets offer uniformly strong and reliable fastenings. And they don't torque out.
- Vibration-proof Assembly: Blind rivets won't vibrate loose or back out, and eliminate costly call-backs due to inaccurate fastenings.
- No Surface Marring: Setting tool won't slip Finely finished surfaces. No dimpling, dents, or wrench marks.
- Versatility: Blind rivets are ideal for thin or thick, soft or hard materials. They work well for dissimilar materials.
- High Grip & Pull-Up Strengths: Blind rivet draw parts together, even when there is a gap between parts.
- Tamper Proof: Perfect for public transportation etc. where tampering or vandalism is a problem. Blind rivets are excellent for fastening limited-access panels.
- Increased Design Flexibility: There is perfect setting without need for accession at back. Minimum backup space is required. Blind rivets offer versatility and neat appearance. They ensure design flexibility and improved quality of finished products.
Nature of Business
Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier, Trader & Wholesaler
Total Number of Employees
11 to 25 People
Year of Establishment
Legal Status of Firm
Partnership Firm Registered under Indian Partnership Act 1932
2008-09 Rs. 50 Lakh - 1 Crore Approx.
Provide after Sales Support
Quality Measures / Testing Facilities
Estimated Time of Delivery
7 to 15 Days
Cheque / DD / Invoice / LC / Pay Order
Cargo / Road
No of Production Lines
Saudi Arabia, Europe, Singapore, Germany
OEM Service Provided
No of Engineers
Monthly Production Capacity
As per customer requirement